The Guide to Yearbook Slogans
42 pages filled with over 500 examples!
A yearbook slogan is a short, catchy phrase that provides insight into what the school year has meant to students, and sets the mood for the rest of the book.
You can be witty, punny, inspirational, uplifting, or something else; it’s totally up to you. There are heaps of great yearbook slogans listed in this guide — find one that fits your school best, or use these examples as brainstorming material to come up with a slogan that’s completely unique and memorable.
What you’ll get in this free ebook:
- 500+ examples to find your own inspiration.
- Secret formulas to create dozens of original slogans in minutes (as well as a comprehensive word bank to play with).
- Tips and tricks to design the best slogan ever on your yearbook cover.
Leave your email and receive your free copy right away, as well as our monthly yearbook tips!
LIKE our Facebook Page.
SHARE this with your friends! It’s only free
for a limited time (use the left sidebar to
choose your favourite network).
A couple of yearbook slogans you’ll find inside…
– If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. Maya Angelou
– Mostly, we don’t remember the days, we remember the moments. Cesare Pavese
– Reach for the stars. Unknown
– Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. Albert Einstein
– The journey doesn’t start at the beginning, it begins at the end. Unknown
– We didn’t realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. Unknown
Here’s us, now:
– A certain kind of cool.
– Making the best of it.
– Our mark in time.
– Best of the century.
– Last but not least.
– In your face.
– This is our legacy.
– Right before your eyes.
– See you later, alligator.
– Hasta la vista, baby.
– Too good to be forgotten.
– End with a laugh.
– Keeping it real.
– So bad we’re good.
– Saving the best for last.
Future and Moving Forward
– Building the future.
– Endless possibilities.
– Looking back, moving forward.
– New beginning.
– Let the magic begin.
– Imagine the future.
– Every ending is a new beginning.
– Gateway to the future.
– The best is yet to come.
– What next?
– The future is now.
– And now it’s your turn.
– Have the last word.
– Our time to shine.
– Make it count.