Only pay for what you print.
Our pricing is all about printing and our in-app quote calculator is here to help.
No upfront commitment, you can adjust your order up to the last minute:
– Minimum order of 10 copies
– Minimum 24 pages.
If you’re in Australia, please visit our Australian website.
If you’re in New-Zealand, please visit our New-Zealand website.
If you’re in the UK, please visit our United Kingdom website.
Pour la France, la Belgique, la Suisse ou le Luxembourg, veuillez visiter notre site français.
Other countries, feel free to contact us for any additional questions.
Work better, faster and have fun.
- Free online yearbook builder.
- Unlimited photo storage.
- Use your Facebook images.
- Generate PDF proofs.
- Free online support.
Pay only for what you print.
- In-app quote generator.
- From 24 to 400 pages.
- From 10 to 10,000+ copies.
- Free standard delivery (3 week turnaround).
Improve your designs.
- Hundreds of Free Layouts.
- Dozens of free backgrounds.
- Thousands of free clipart images.
- Direct access to Canva premium images*
Collaborate with everyone.
- Unlimited users.
- Collaborate with students, teachers, faculty & parents.
Any Questions about Yearbook Pricing?
What is the payment process?
We accept payments by bank transfer or credit card.
Payment is done in 2 steps:
– Step 1: Pay an initial deposit after a 30 day trial to upgrade to a full account and book your delivery date.
– Step 2: Final Invoice before print – when you’re ready to approve your book, you’ll be asked to pay the remaining cost of your order, including the premium images you’ve used (if any).
What is a Premium image?
In our yearbook builder, you have access to premium stock images from Canva. The Canva premium image library is made of thousands of contributions from some of the best photographers, illustrators, and creatives across the world. There are hundreds of free images, and other images cost US$1 each. The images will be marked either ‘Free’ or ‘$1’.