Creating your Yearbook can be a daunting task! We’ve compiled a few tips on how to make the whole process fun and easy.
1. Do be organized. Assign an individual folder to hold all images and text assigned to each page. This will make it easier for you to create your Yearbook in one go.
2. Make sure to involve the whole school in the process. Every group, club or organisation should be represented so that nobody gets left out.
3. Assign deadlines! Be strict about the work timeline so that nobody ends up cramming in the end. Remember to fill in your production tab before you start creating your Yearbook, this way you can keep track of your progress throughout the year.
4. Make good use of our Education System, with frequently asked questions and support tickets support.fusionyearbooks.com
5. Explore Fusion Books online system! Create a couple of test pages to get the feel of how to maximize your yearbook creation experience. If you need help, feel free to contact our support team on 1800 637 515
1. Use too many different typefaces (fonts) throughout your book. If you want your pages to look consistent stick to only 2-3 fonts.
2. Use dark fonts on dark backgrounds. The same goes for light colored fonts on light backgrounds.
3. Try to include all the photos and text. Edit the doubles and make sure that all content is relevant.
4. Take on the whole job by yourself. Delegate the tasks to other teachers, parents and students. Use the team function on the Fusion system to assign and allocate pages to individuals. this way it will minimise your work load and allows everyone to work collaboratively wherever you are!
5. Skip proofreading! It is important to see and correct all typos before the book goes into print – which is why we allow 3 credit proofs on the system for you to check before your final approval.
Latest posts by Alice Ho (see all)
- Fundraising Idea: Movie Nights - May 28, 2014
- Control Yearbook Costs With Buddy Photos - October 2, 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Create a Year 12 Graduation Yearbook - July 30, 2013