Yearbook quotes are the cornerstone of creativity and personality. Create awesome pages and do them justice using hundreds of free layouts, backgrounds, fonts and clipart.
There are the funny yearbook quotes, the weird ones and of course, the inspirational ones. Each year, new yearbooks quotes are shaking the Internet for their originality, their politic dimension or simply because they are hilarious.
Do you want yours to inspire, motivate or just be your silly, humourous self? Whatever you decide, Fusion Yearbooks gives you all the tools you need to make it happen.
Get everyone to create their own yearbook quote in minutes.
Yearbook quotes are the perfect occasion to make a last confession or the right moment to crack your favourite joke. Let everyone type in their own quote in 5 easy steps:
1 – Choose from hundreds of layouts and backgrounds to create your own template
2 – Build a questionnaire (ask your questions and let them know the type of photos you’d like from them)
3- Invite everyone to fill in their answers, type their quotes, and upload their pictures for your approval.
4 – Generate your whole yearbook quote section in a click: all their data will adapt to the template you designed!
5 – Change your design and re-generate your pages if you’re not 100% with your first try!
It’s that easy to nail down those bios and personal quotes! Not only does this allow the expression of individuality, but it also saves you heaps of time!
Below are 2 examples of pages using the same profiles:
Looking for yearbook quote ideas?
Fusion Yearbooks is an advocate for creativity. That’s why we want to provide you with the best yearbook quotes the internet has to offer, as well as unique ways to display them.
Funny yearbook quotes examples
– “Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.”
– “When is this due?”
– “Hannah Montana said nobody’s perfect, but here I am.”
– “I get butterflies when I think of myself
– “(Name) just stole my girl.” -Everyone
– “You’re all going to regret not dating me in high school”
– “Mary had a little lamb. The doctor fainted.”
– “So, I just write something and it will go in the yearbook?”
– “Goodbye, everyone. I’ll remember you in therapy.”
– “I look better in person.”
Inspiration quotes examples:
– “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. . . But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.” -Alice in Wonderland
– “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Elliot
– “Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.”
– “If it scares you it might be a good thing to try.” -Seth Godin
– “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” -J.K. Rowling
– “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.”
– “If you try and fail at something, you’re heading in the right direction.”
– “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.”
– “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” -William Shakespeare
– “I think I’m quite ready for another adventure.” -Bilbo Baggins
Brilliant yearbook quotes – displayed in beautiful pages created by you.
With hundreds of unique templates and layout designs, you can create a truly beautiful page! Explore through the 150 different font choices, upload images that accompany the text well, and add graphic elements, such as: clipart, shapes, objects, free images.
Your quotes can be anything from funny sayings to motivational messages to phrases that iconise your year! Whatever your yearbook quotes are, you have the power to make them stunning.
If you have any other questions, just visit our support desk or give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, of course! Yearbook quotes are great but you can also create articles about your school life: sports results, school trips, photo-montages and whatever you want. With Fusion, you can build the exact yearbook you want!
The price of your yearbook depends on the number of pages, the number of books and your printing options. Access your free trial account now and play with our quote calculator. You’ll be able to test various configurations until you find the right one. Then, adapt it up to the very last minute before printing: no risks of leftovers!
If you’re well organised, your book can be done within a month. Some people are going faster, others prefer to run the project progressively during the year. There are no rules about it: it’s your choice!